Downloading map updates from Naviextras.com
Once you have connected your device to Naviextras Toolbox and logged in to your account, you can download map updates. Naviextras offers a latest map guarantee meaning that you can download the latest maps once for free. Within 45 days after the first use of your Pioneer Navigation System and a newer map update is available, you are entitled to install it for free. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Click on the left side of the Naviextras Toolbox window. You can see the new packages available to install.
- Click Install.
- After the installation, the system displays that the operation was completed successfully. Click OK. Now your device is up-to-date.
Avic Z140bh Update
Transferring downloaded content to the navigation system
This is a Tech Tip for a Pioneer AVIC-X710BT Car head unit. How to manually update Nav Maps on a Pioneer AVIC-X710BT. This also to applies to the following m. Pioneer provides high quality computer accessories. Products from SATA and USB Blu-ray and DVD burners, to on-ear or earbud headphones and USB powered computer speakers. Explore Optical Drives. Avic-f900bt/ avic-f90bt/ avic-f700bt.After you download the firmware update files onto your computer, you will need to transfer the files to an SD card (512MB or larger) in order to install them on your navigation system. AVIC-F900BT / F900 update AVIC-F910BT / F910 update AVIC-F9110BT / F9110 update AVIC-F700BT / F700 update AVIC-F710BT F710 update. Is your radio not in the list above, feel free to send us an email via the contact form on our home page! View and Download Pioneer AVIC-F900BT installation manual online. NAVIGATION AV SYSTEM. AVIC-F900BT car navigation system pdf manual download.
After downloading the updates to your USB memory stick, you can transfer them to Pioneer Navigation System. To do this, follow the steps below:
NOTE: During the transfer process, do NOT switch off the vehicles ignition, otherwise you may need to start the process again.
- Insert your USB memory stick containing the updates into its slot on the navigation device.
- From the Navigation menu, go to Settings and start Synctool.
- The system asks you to confirm that you want to update the map contents of the navigation system. Tap Yes.
- The Pioneer Navigation System notifies you when the update process is complete.
NOTE: The system may reboot several times during the update process.
- Exit Synctool and remove the USB memory stick. Pioneer Navigation System now uses the new content.
NOTE: If the new content seems unavailable during navigation, repeat the installation process.
Pioneer Avic X950bh Map Updates
Do not leave MAP mode on (e. g. AV/App mode, HOME screen) during the update process, otherwise the process is automatically suspended. In that case, you can restart Synctool at Step 2 for resume.