There are many benefits when you use Maptitude mapping software to turn your Excel data into maps:
- Locate, aggregate, and analyze data geographically and find spatialpatterns and relationships in your data
- Quickly see the information and trends hidden in yourgeographic data
- Create 3-D maps, heat maps, territories, drive-time rings,hot-spots, charts, and reports
- Import, analyze, segment, and report on data in almost anyformat
- Map your data for any country in the world: where availableuse demographic, address, zip code, post code or county boundarydata
- Use location intelligence to filter and categorize data
- Print, export, manage, share, and use located-based results
- Contact us via phone and email during your 60 days of freetechnical support!
- Use Maptitude mapping software with your Exceldata and start seeingbetter maps and better results – Now!
Maptitude is competitively priced and enables organizations andbusinesses to use their location-based data to improve decision making.Why spend more for less?
Microsoft 365 includes premium Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, 1 TB cloud storage in OneDrive, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription. With Microsoft 365, you get features as soon as they are released ensuring you’re always working with the latest. Create, view, edit, and share your spreadsheets using Excel for Mac. PowerMap (aka 3d Maps) does not work at all on the Mac. In order for PowerMap to work, Microsoft will first have to get PowerPoint and the Data Model working on the Mac. Microsoft says this is 'under review.' Vote for it here.
The best mapping software! Here's why:
√ Maptitude is the easiest-to-use full featured mapping software, andincludes powerful tools such as multi-ring drive-time zones
√ Maptitude hasno subscription fees, and supports secure off-line data storage
√ Maptitudeprovides fully customizable maps with unlimited point icons
√ Maptitude hasunlimited pin-mapping/geocoding
√ Maptitude includes free mapping data anddemographics covering everything from population statistics to businesslocations, postal/ZIP Codes, and more!
Using Maptitude with Excel Tutorial:
“Maptitude is excellent for doing geographic analysis projects lookingat: where existing customers are and new ones might be (including using thebuilt-in demographic data); identifying hot-spots, patterns and trends thatcan't be seen in Excel. It is really helpful with network design tasks - whichsites are best: centres of gravity; visualising size of flows betweendistribution centres; allocating volume to different depots.”
Kirsten Tisdale, Director / Logistics Consultant
“ Maptitude supports all of MapPoint and Powermap’s data plottingoptions out-of-the-box. It can plot Column Maps (Prism Maps), Bubble Maps(pie charts), Heatmaps, and Regions (area layers); and does not require asubscription or an Internet connection.”
Download Excel For Mac
Richard Marsden, Geospatial Software Engineer