This page provides instructions on how to install IBM SPSS Statistics on a computer running Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), or Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra). Installation Instructions Install the IBM SPSS Statistics file you downloaded from software.usc.edu/spss. Double-click the SPSS Statistics Installer icon on your desktop. PSPP is a powerful and versatile utility designed as a free alternative for the proprietary program SPSS and, as a result, it provides numerous tools and features that can help you in the.
IBM SPSS puts the power of advanced statistical analysis in your hands.
Key capabilities include:
The IBM SPSS Statistics Standard Edition features a variety of regression and advanced statistical procedures designed to fit the inherent characteristics of data describing complex relationships, including:
• General linear models (GLM)
• Generalized linear mixed models (GLMM)
• Generalized linear models (GENLIN)
• Generalized estimating equations (GEE)
You can also apply more sophisticated models to your data using a wide range of nonlinear regression models, using these procedures:
• Multinomial logistic regression (MLR) – Predict categorical outcomes with more than two categories
• Binary logistic regression – Easily classify your data into two groups
• Nonlinear regression (NLR) and constrained nonlinear regression (CNLR) – Estimate parameters of nonlinear models
• Probit analysis – Evaluate the value of stimuli using a logit or probit transformation of the proportion responding
The IBM SPSS Statistics Standard Edition enables you to quickly “slice and dice” your data. Then you can create customized tables to help you better understand your data and easily report your results.
Be ready for everyday analytical tasks with the IBM SPSS Statistics Standard Edition, and get results quickly and easily. Contact your sales representative to learn more – and ask about our informative webcasts and newsletters on predictive analytics.
Clicking the download button will take you to the IBM website where, after logging in, you'll be able to download the trial version.
14 day trial period
• Faster Performance - For compiled transformations in IBM SPSS Statistics Server and up to 200% performance gain for generating pivot tables in IBM SPSS Statistics Base
• Statistics portal – Provide customized, Web-based analysis capabilities to colleagues and customers in IBM SPSS Statistics Server
• Automatic Linear Models – Build powerful linear models in an easy, automated way in IBM SPSS Statistics Base
• Syntax Editor – More than a dozen performance and ease-of-use enhancements for writing syntax in IBM SPSS Statistics Base and modules
• Default Measurement Level – Automatically sets your measurement level during analysis in IBM SPSS Statistics Base and modules
• Direct Marketing – Easier access to pre-built models, better ways to score data, and access to customer information in Salesforce.com from the IBM SPSS Direct Marketing module
• IBM System z Support – Ability to operate server versions of IBM SPSS Statistics Base and modules on IBM’s powerful mainframe servers
Download Spss For Mac
Apple Mac 10.6x (Snow Leopard) or 10.7 (Lion)
• Intel processor (32- and 64-bit)
• Memory: 1GB RAM or more recommended
• Minimum free drive space: 800MB
• DVD drive
• XGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution monitor